Mandela Rhodes Scholarships – Applications are invited for Mandela Rhodes Scholarships 2023 and 2024 in South Africa. The 2023 Remarkable Scholarships in South Africa (Fully Funded) are open to all South African citizens.
The Mandela Rhodes Scholarships for African Students, a fully-funded scholarship, enables African students to undertake a one-year or two-year master’s degree programme.
In addition, apply for the 2023-24 TDTU Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship in Vietnam. Mandela Rhodes Scholarships
Established in 2003, the Mandela Rhodes Scholarship is a prestigious postgraduate scholarship programme. A program named after Nelson Mandela and Cecil Rhodes,
two significant figures in South African history, aims to promote leadership and academic excellence in Africa. Mandela Rhodes Scholarships
The Mandela Rhodes Scholarship, which has so far supported more than 300 scholars from across Africa, is a highly competitive opportunity for young African leaders and scholars.
Mandela Rhodes Scholarships Details
- Fees for Registration and Tuition: The scholarship covers the entire cost of registration and tuition at a South African institution that is accredited.
- Tickets for Economy Class Flights: The student’s flights in economy class to and from the university where they will be studying are covered by the scholarship. This helps cut down on the cost of travel, which can be a big burden for international students.
- Housing: Housing in a furnished apartment or residence hall and a monthly allowance to cover utilities and other living costs are provided to recipients.
- Stipend: A generous monthly stipend helps recipients pay for things like food, transportation, and other personal costs.
- Allowance for Books: An annual allowance for books and other educational materials is given to recipients.
- Leadership Training: The recipients take part in a comprehensive leadership development program that offers them opportunities to improve their leadership abilities through workshops, mentoring, and other means.
|Mandela Rhodes Foundation
|21 April 2023
- Have citizenship in any African nation.
- be between the ages of 19 and 30.
- with academic qualifications, a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- demonstrated leadership qualities in your community, workplace, or institution of higher learning.
- Be focused on advancing compromise, training, and business in your networks
- Track people group administration and humanitarian effort
- Take part in authority advancement and local area commitment exercises as a feature of the grant program.
- A completed online application,
- a certified copy of your ID or passport,
- an official academic transcript or record of results,
- a certified copy of your undergraduate degree certificate,
- and a comprehensive curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of recommendation from academic or professional sources.
- A personal statement outlining your accomplishments in academics,
- and community involvement.
How to Apply for Mandela Rhodes Scholarships?
The application process for the Mandela Rhodes Scholarships 2023–2024 in South Africa is done online. To apply, follow the steps below. Additionally, the following is the Official Advertisement link:
- Make a record on the Mandela Rhodes Grant site and complete the web-based application structure.
- Fill out the online application system with all of the required documents.
- Before the application deadline, submit your application.
- In the event that you are shortlisted, you will be welcome to take part in a meeting and further appraisal of your administration potential.
- The scholarship will be given to applicants who are successful.