Latest Evacuee Trust Property Board ETPB 2023 – Evacuee Trust Property Board ETPB externship 2023 At ETPB, we believe that our externships offer youthful professionals an excellent occasion to gain experience in the property operation assiduity. Our externships are comprehensive and allow you to work on several systems to help you develop your chops and knowledge.
Our externships are open to scholars and recent graduates from a range of disciplines including business, finance, engineering, armature and law. We offer moxie in a variety of areas including property operation, law, finance, marketing and further.
In conclusion, ETPB offers an excellent externship program for scholars and recent graduates who want to gain precious experience in the property operation assiduity. Our externships are comprehensive and allow you to work on several systems to help you develop your chops and knowledge. Apply now and take the first step to a successful career in property operation.
The Evacuee Trust Property Board( ETPB) blazoned through the rearmost announcement that it’s the rearmost Evacuee Trust Property Board 2023, established by the Government of Pakistan as an independent association under the Ministry of Religion and Interfaith Harmony. Questionnaires are invited from campaigners as practice. In Punjab rearmost government externship jobs manly or womanish campaigners can apply for this job and get this job in Pakistan after completing job placement.
There’s an Evacuee Trust Property Board( ETPB) under the Ministry of Religion andInter-Religious Harmony. ETPB has published the externship Program 2023( Evacuee Trust Property Board ETPB externship 2023). Eager, talented and talented people apply for externships at ETPB Law Department.
The externship lasts for one time. Interested youthful people must meet the career conditions listed in the career notice to be named as a legal apprentice. residers of Lahore and Islamabad will be preferred. The competent authority will eventually decide on the recommendations of the selection commission. campaigners should submit their operation along with a dupe of their rearmost snap to the Secretary, ETP Board at 9 Court Street, Lahore.
rearmost Jobs Trust Property Board(etpb.gov.pk) Jobs 2023 blazoned by Federal Government of Pakistan on the day announcement notice published in Daily Express. Finance, Assistant Executive mastermind, Watchman, Chowkidar, Dresser, Grantee, Manager, Cook, Helper Supervisor, Cashier, Fero Printer, Foreman, Assistant Architect, Patwari, Gangster and Stenotypist.
Latest Evacuee Trust Property Board ETPB Jobs 2023 List
- Legal Interns
Latest Evacuee Trust Property Board ETPB Jobs 2023 Details
|Evacuee Trust Property Board ETPB Internships 2023
|Evacuee Trust Property Board
|Secretary, ETP Board, 9 Court Street, Lahore
|PKR 35000 tO 45000
|Last Date to Apply:
|March 19, 2023
How to Apply For Evacuee Trust Property Board ETPB Internships 2023
- To apply for an ETPB internship, simply visit our website and complete the online application form.
- Please ensure that you provide all of the necessary information, including your educational background, work experience, and contact details.
- Once you have submitted your application, our team will review it and contact you if you are selected for an interview.
- We recommend that you prepare for your interview by researching our organization and the property management industry.
- The Interns will be only for period of 1 year (performance will be evaluated on quarterly basis) on temporary basis and will not have any right of induction and regular appointment.
- After completing internship one time, these candidates WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE for subsequent internship in ETPB Candidates belong to Lahore and Islamabad will be given preference.
- Detailed TOR’s and application form are available on the website www.ctpb.gov.pk. Shortlisted candidates fulfilling the criteria will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible. Final decision for selection will be made by the competent authority as per recommendations of Selection Committee.
- The competent authority may terminate the said appointment at any time without assigning any reason.