Latest National Council For Homoeopathy Jobs 2023 – The National Council of Homeopathy was established under the National Homeopathy Act, 1973 passed by the Parliament of Pakistan. The council is responsible for regulating homeopathy education, practice and research in the country. The council has a chairman, a vice chairman and a chairman appointed by the federal government.The board sets standards for homeopathic education, accredits homeopathic colleges and universities, and handles homeopathic registration inspections.NCH It sets standards for homeopathic clinics and hospitals and ensures that doctors adhere to ethical standards and provide quality health care to patients.
With the increasing demand for homeopathic health services, job opportunities for homeopathic specialists are expected to increase in the coming years.The latest National Board of Homeopathy Affairs was announced in February 2023 via Daily Mail. Eligible candidates (Male / Female) are invited for the following vacancies (Non Pension).within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement in the National Council of Homeopathy (an independent body). In the latest government jobs in Islamabad, men or women can apply for this job and after completing their career path in 2023 in Pakistan.
Check out the National Homeopathy Job Board 2023 and the upcoming National Homeopathy Job Board 2024 online listings.Choose the best National Board of Homeopathy based on your skills and experience and earn money from home or office. Join National Council of Homeopathy Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK today.
Recently, Federal Government of Pakistan announced many Homeopathy Job Board for Pakistani Citizens through its latest advertisement.Also check: Government Life Insurance Company of Pakistan Jobs 2023 in UAE.The National Council of Homeopathy (NCH) is an independent governing body established to oversee the education and licensing of homeopathic practitioners in Pakistan.
The Homeopathic System of Medicine was officially recognized by the Government of Pakistan in 1965 and the Council of Homeopathic System of Medicine was established under the UAH Act of 1965. Dr. A. Hamid presented the plan for the first homeopathic consultation office in Karachi, Pakistan.The federal organization invites male and female candidates to fill vacancies. Candidates with Bachelor Degree, Mathematics and Basic Education can apply. This post is in Rawalpindi. A valid driver’s license is also required for driver duties.
Candidates from Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and Rawalpindi / Islamabad can apply. Interested parties may send their applications to the address mentioned in the prescribed application form.However, original documents will be submitted at the time of test/interview.National Board of Homeopathy Jobs 2023 Vacancies for National Board of Homeopathy Vacancies for Men and Women. This vacancy is in Rawalpindi, but permanent residents in Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, Rawalpindi and Islamabad are eligible. empty space. Government employees can send applications.
This job is open for Assistant (BPS-15), Sub Division Officer (BPS-09), Driver (BPS-04) and Deputy Clerk (BPS-02).IT training course from NITB is mandatory for Assistant and Sub Divisional Officer vacancies. This program requires a basic math education. The advertisement also includes a questionnaire.Only information provided in that structure will be accepted. Applications may be received with complete information and documents required by NCH should be submitted to the Registrar, National Board of Homeopathy, Airport Link Road, Rawalpindi.
Latest National Council For Homoeopathy Jobs 2023 List
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
Latest National Council For Homoeopathy Jobs 2023 Details
|National Council for Homoeopathy Jobs 2023
|Primary, Matric, Bachelor
|National Council for Homoeopathy
|NCH should be submitted to the Registrar, National Council for Homoeopathy, Fazal Town (Phase-I), Airport Link Road, Rawalpindi
|PKR 35000 tO 45000
|Last Date to Apply:
|March 05, 2023
How to Apply For National Council for Homoeopathy Jobs 2023
- To apply for a job at the National Council for Homeopathy, you must meet the minimum qualifications and experience required for the job.
- You can find the job vacancies on the NCH website or through advertisements in leading newspapers.
- The Government Servants may apply through proper channel. Government Servants who have completed two years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application in NCH office would be granted age relaxation as admissible under the rules. No TA/DA will be admissible for the test and interview.
- Incomplete application forms or received after due date will not be entertained. Specimen of application form can be uploaded from our website www.nchpakistan.govt.pk.
- Post applied must be mentioned clearly on the top of right corner of the envelope. Candidates will have to produce original certificates/degree at the time of test/interview (copies of certificates need no to be attached with application forms).
- Only short listed candidate on the basis of eligibility/suitability will be called for test/ interview as intimated by the Testing Agency.
- National Council for Homoeopathy reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Candidates who have already been applied for the appointment to the above mentioned posts shall be apply afresh.
- The candidates who fulfill the above mentioned conditions may send their applications to the Registrar National Council for Homoeopathy Fazal Town (Phase-1).
- Airport Link Road Rawalpindi.